Setup Fee $99 per virtual IP (VIP)
Now available in all datacenters.
Balance out server overload.
The last thing your site needs is a slowdown due to server overload. It’s annoying, it’s frustrating, and it’s totally avoidable. At ServerBeach we have an experienced team on the job to keep data moving smoothly, safely and avoiding overload. Just imagine us in our brightly-covered safety vests with those cool cone-shaped flashlights they use on airport runways, directing traffic to the least-used servers. This smart load balancing system is the most cost-effective method to leverage your existing investment by adding capacity, scalability and peak performance without increasing costs or resources.
Features and Benefits
- Maximizes your existing resources, decreases TCO and ensures a smooth, frustration-free experience for your users
- Increased capacity for your application by employing a ‘least-sessions’ algorithm to distribute requests among multiple servers hosting the same application
- Reliable user experiences at any time by distributing user traffic only to healthy servers
- Boosts performance of high-traffic applications with static content such as web or FTP servers
- Smart traffic distribution to servers with the least sessions, using Brocade ADX Load Balancers
- On-demand scalability, with the ability to easily insert or remove servers from the server farm, allowing you to quickly resize your web presence to match demand, without costly server upgrades
- Simple to get started—it takes only three simple steps to enable ServerBeach Load Balancing
- High availability, high redundancy through our system of automatically removing servers from the farm with health checks fail, ensuring peak availability for HTTP, SSL, and FTP applications
- Sticky sessions can be set up upon request to preserve session state by sending successive requests from the same client to the same server
- IP address setup is handled for you
Available on the following OS: Windows, CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, RHEL and Ubuntu
- Servers should have identical hardware and applications
- Changes made to the code/application on one server should be reflected on the other server(s) in the rotation
- Re-IP is required