Mondo Storage at Mini-sized Prices
If you’re looking for big, look no further than the Mondo Storage Servers. These bad boys allow you to store huge amounts of data with uninterrupted availability and reliability. Our powerful local storage servers are driven by high performance Intel processors and we offer all this Mondo storage at mini-sized prices.
With ServerBeach Mondo Storage Servers you will:
- Implement a highly scalable solution, able to support a total of 16 hard disks—up to 32 terabytes of storage
- Take advantage of high performance storage options to further optimize and simplify your storage solution
- Create a flexible and scalable local mass storage solution that will grow in both size and performance
SAS or SATA
Configure up to 16 SATA or SAS disk drives.
- High-capacity SATA drives are perfect for scalable, cost efficient mass storage. SATA disks deliver efficient and low cost data transfer, and strong reliability checks and validation. Mix up to sixteen of any disks per server.
- SAS drives are the ideal solution for transaction-intensive, always-available storage. Mix up to 16 of any SAS drives for up to a combined amount of 32 terabytes of storage.
Mondo Size your Server
Choose from any of the following Servers to unleash Mondo Power
- Xeon 3450 SQC
- Xeon 5520 SQC
- Xeon 5620 SQC
- Core 2 Duo E8400
- Core 2 Quad Q9400
- Dual Xeon 5130 DQC
- Dual Xeon 5420 DQC
- Dual Xeon 5520 DQC
- Dual Xeon 5620 DQC
Available Operating Systems
Supported Control Panels
- Data retention
- SAN Backups available
Private Net / Private Rack
The Mondo Storage Servers can be added to Private Net / Private Rack solutions (requires two slots on the rack).
RAID allows you to create an interdependent array of individual disk drives, so that they appear to be a single drive. It uses data replication methods and data striping to enhance reliability and performance. Various levels of RAID implementation are available. Which one you choose depends on your storage server configuration, and your storage and retrieval requirements.
Want to learn more? Read our Mondo Storage Servers Data Sheet